The Certificate in Cabin Crew and Ground Crew Services is designed to cover two key areas of services; in-flight and on-ground.
Students will undergo learning about the roles and responsibilities of a cabin crew and ground crew member.
The program also covers the necessary knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry and fundamentals of Aviation Operations to ensure your ability to serve multiple jobs in the airlines and airports.
- Four (04) Months
- Introduction to Airline and Airport Operations
- Customer Service in the Aviation Industry
- Cabin Crew and Ground Crew Services
- Health, Safety and Security in the Aviation Industry
- Conflict Management in Aviation
- Professional Identity and Practice
- Leadings towards an Aviation Diploma
- Airport Ground Handler
- Airport Service Agent
- Customer Service Agent
- Cabin Crew