The Extended Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is a Level 5, OTHM qualification.
The OTHM Level 5 Extended Diploma equips learners with practical skills and knowledge that are industry-specific, allowing them to use everything learnt successfully in the workplace, improve their career prospects, or move on to further studies.
The main goal of the qualification is to offer students a specialized programme that will deepen their knowledge and comprehension of important topics in the tourism and hospitality industries.
This certification is intended for those who want to broaden their knowledge and earn a globally recognized qualification in the fields of tourism and hospitality.
Two (02) Years
- Academic English and Study Skills
- Business Environment for Tourism and Hospitality
- Services Marketing in Tourism and Hospitality
- Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality
- Events Management
- The Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Digital Marketing Management for Tourism and Hospitality
- Operations Management
- Management Accounting
- Management of Human Resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality
Leading towards a relevant Degree