The region’s first International Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation Management.
This program is endorsed by OTHM UK.
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation Management qualification provides individuals with Aviation Working Experience an opportunity to convert their experience into a stepping stone towards an Aviation Academic Qualification.
The objective of the qualification is to provide learners with a depth of knowledge and understanding of key management aspects within the aviation sector.
This qualification is designed for people with extensive working experience in the aviation sector or with a degree who wish to equip themselves with a recognized qualification and who wish to deepen their knowledge in the field of aviation.
One (01) Year
- Aviation Management and Leadership
- Strategic Airline and Airport Operations
- Safety Management and Human Factors
- Aviation Marketing Management
- Aviation Policy, Regulation, and Sustainability
- Aviation Crisis Management and Business Resilience
Leading towards Doctorate (upon completion of the Dissertation)
Leading towards Masters (upon completion of the Dissertation)