The Certificate in Aviation Operations is designed to equip learners with the necessary understanding and all-round introduction to aviation operations and the aviation industry.
This program will train and prepare learners for specialized areas in the aviation sector such as passenger handling, ramp work, cargo operations, ground handling, aircraft operations, and customer service.
- Six (06) Months
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Aviation Geography and Terminology
- Fundamentals of Flight 1
- Introduction to Airline Operations
- Customer Service in the Aviation Industry
- Cabin Crew and Ground Crew Services
- Leadings towards an Aviation Diploma
- Airport Ground Handler
- Customer Service Agent
- Cabin Crew
- Ramp Handler
- Cargo Agent
- Travel Agent